These soft and moist chocolate banana muffins will be your new favourite sunday afternoon snack. They’re incredibly easy to make and take no time at all. If you want to impress somebody with your baking skills and not lose a lot of time, then try this amazing recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. To get more info click here to see our disclosure page.
Whenever I have ripe and spotty bananas I usually find a way to use them before they go bad. This is when my muffin making time begins. Banana muffins are the fluffiest you can get. In this recipe, I combine the banana classic muffins with chocolate, and it is delicious.
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 gr of cocoa powder
- 60 gr of brown sugar
- 75 ml of sunflower oil
- 60 gr of white sugar
- 60 ml of oat milk
- 225 gr of flour
- Chocolate chips
- Start by preheating the oven at 375ºF/175ºC.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas until they become a paste.
- Then add the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, sunflower oil, oat milk, vanilla, and baking powder and combine. Note: Please sieve the dry ingredients while adding them.
- Once everything is added and combined, add the flour and mix just until combined. Don’t overmix it!
- Get your muffin pan ready with non stick spray, or as I prefer, paper liners. Divide the batter evenly between the paper liners and bake for 20 minutes.
Once they come out, don’t leave them to cool on the muffin tray, please remove them to a cooling rack. This way you prevent the muffins from getting soggy in the bottom.
If you enjoy this this recipe please let me know, and subscribe to our newsletter so you can get cool recipes in your inbox every time I create a new one!
Meet the Author
Welcome to Stachio! I'm Maria, and I've created a website dedicated to all topics revolving a healthier and better lifestyle. A tribute to all beautiful things in life. Here you can find anything from health and self-care tips, to nutrition and fitness. My goal is to inspire and motivate you to achieve greater things. Join me as we uncover the steps to a better future !
Get new recipes, nutrition tips and health blog posts straight in your inbox!