This is s super easy tuna egg avocado salad made with fresh ingredients and full of nutrients. The best of this is the eggs, avocado and pasta, which all work together to give you the best flavour ever!
To make this salad I like to get my time management skills on fleek. I can absolutely make this recipe for lunch in under 20 minutes. First of all, get two pans on the stove with water on high heat and let come to a boil.
To ensure your eggs are cooked perfectly wait until the water is actually boiling and not just simmering. When that happens put the eggs in and set a timer for 9 minutes exactly.
Then, add the pasta to the other pan with a dash of sea salt. Both the pasta and the eggs will cook at approximately the same time.
Once everything is cooking, get all the other ingredients on the table and add them on by one onto a bowl. Shred the iceberg lettuce, wash and cut the tomatoes, dice the apple, open and slice the avocado. Open the cans of tuna, drain them and add the tuna to the bowl. Open the can of corn and add in the corn.
By this time the timer should be just about to go off. Prepare a bowl with cold water and set aside. Once the timer goes off place the eggs inside the water bowl to cool for 2-3 minutes.
Peel the eggs, and cut them in eighths. Add them to the salad.
The pasta should be done by now. Drain it and run under cold water to stop cooking and to cool down the pasta. Lettuce doesn’t really like hot stuff on top, or it will start to cook.
Add the cold pasta to the salad and mix.
Make the dressing by combining olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, greek yogurt and honey. Drizzle on top and you’re done!
This is super easy, super fast, and super delicious!
Tuna, Egg & Avocado Salad
- 2 eggs boiled
- 2 cans tuna in spring water
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 green apple
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 small can of corn
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups rotini pasta cooked, or 1 cup uncooked
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp honey
- 1. Start by cooking the pasta and boiling the eggs. To do this, get 2 pan filled with water on the stove on high until it boils.
- 2. Once the water is boiling throw the pasta in with a pinch of sea salt, and let it cook thoroughly.
- 3. Place the eggs in the boiling water and set a timer for 9 minutes. After that, place them in cold water for another 5 minutes. Peel the shell and cut into into pieces.
- 4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and pour a little bit of olive oil so it doesn’t stick together.
- 5. Cut up the avocado, apple and tomatoes. Shred the iceberg lettuce. Open the cans of tuna & corn.
- 6. Put all ingredients together and toss to combine.
- 7. To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients and add more salt and pepper as needed. Pour some dressing on the salad and enjoy!
Meet the Author
Welcome to Stachio! I'm Maria, and I've created a website dedicated to all topics revolving a healthier and better lifestyle. A tribute to all beautiful things in life. Here you can find anything from health and self-care tips, to nutrition and fitness. My goal is to inspire and motivate you to achieve greater things. Join me as we uncover the steps to a better future !
Get new recipes, nutrition tips and health blog posts straight in your inbox!